What are your fees?

We charge a reasonable flat fee for all services. Please contact us to schedule a consultation, as each case is unique. Payment plans are generally available to help you obtain quality representation in an affordable manner.

Which languages do you speak?

Our office can assist you in English, Cape Verdean Creole, Spanish, and Portuguese.

What is asylum?

Generally speaking, asylum is a legal protection granted to foreign nationals who have fled their home countries due to fear of persecution based on race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group. Contact us for a consultation and learn more about this powerful protection and determine if you may have a viable legal basis for asylum.

Can I get a green card?

Obtaining legal permanent residence in the United States, or getting a green card is a complex process that can come in several forms, including refugee or asylee status, various visas, and various family-based petitions, and more. If you think you may be eligible for a green card, please contact us for a consultation and we can help you navigate the facts of your individual case.

Can I get a work permit?

Obtaining a work permit generally requires an underlying justification, such as a pending application for some form of relief. However, not all pending applications serve as the basis for getting a work permit. Contact us for a consultation to see if you may qualify for a work permit, or think you may be eligible.

What is a Special Immigrant Juvenile petition?

A Special Immigrant Juvenile petition is a powerful protection for children present in the United States who has been neglected, abused, or abandoned by one or both of their parents.